Friday, June 9, 2017

29 [M4R] Friday Panty Play!


Working from home again and I'm ready to slip on something sexy and have some fun!About Me: 6'2" Non-pass who loves playing in panties, and lingerie. Into dirty chat, pic trade, RP and games. Not looking for a dom/daddy, am not a sissy, just love sexy panties and seeing people in them.You Should: Also have access to sexy panties (not to be too picky, but granny panties don't do it for me) lacier/prettier the better. Be reasonably proportionate and be willing to verify, chat, trade, share and have fun!If the above paragraph doesn't sound like you please don't bother, I've had enough pic collectors and wannabe doms hit me up. If it does sound like you, you're chill and like panties, PM me with your Kik and we'll have some fun! via /r/dirtykikpals http://ift.tt/2r3NO3s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts