Thursday, June 1, 2017

Donating To Charities As A Small Apparel Company?


Hi everyone. I've recently started a clothing company and I'm trying to figure out what it takes in order to donate money from my company. Is it as simple as keeping notes on transactions and showing proof of donation!? My business has a website and is running through Shopify ECommerce however I haven't patented anything or registered it as an LLC or anything. I want to donate and give an option for the product buyers to pick a charity as I would love to help communities based on what people see is needed instead of having a forced charity to donate to. Part of my company is about capturing the beauty and the world and I would love to see where this could go! I've been told I cannot mention donating to a charity without their permission, can I name them as an option on my site and get permission when the donation is ready? TL;DR: Can I just donate to companies without registering anything as long as I keep a paper trail? via /r/Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rKZRXy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts