Thursday, June 1, 2017

F4A Long Term Partner/Role Play Partner (Discord)


Okay so I don't really know where to find decent people to role play with. I am going to type for a while, just a few things you might want to know. I do all types of role plays so there isn't really a limit for me. At the moment I prefer fantasy role plays, I have been thinking about a D and D type of role play. I also like love interests in my story, i think it makes it more interesting. But besides that if you are interested in someone literate, then I'm your gal. With some other things I guess you might want to know you could just ask me. For platforms, I role play on are discord. I will not use reddit just because I am not on it much and I just don't like it. I won't make an exception and I am sorry in advance for that.SAMPLE of my writing: Larissa ran with her bare feet starting to ache, a loaf of bread was gripped tightly in her hands along with a few apples in a small satchel hugged on her body. Looking back her eyes squinted to see two large men chasing her, she dodged to the side behind a small barrel. She began panting softly from running, her back was pushed against the barrel. Just when she thought she was safe from the men she felt a tug on her grey shirt, "You thief!" The loud words echoed into her ears as she looked up to the tall man with her hazel eyes glistening. Terrified, she just stood there not knowing what to say. The bread was still gripped in her hands and she held it up to the man, a sharp slap hit her face and she fell to the ground.So anyway, DM for my Discord or any information you want to ask or know. via /r/Roleplay http://ift.tt/2sknbZq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts