Friday, June 9, 2017

Having a competitive job opening does not entitle an employer to treat applicants like shit.


I just left a shitty interview for a starting-level associate position at a small firm. The interviewing attorney arrived 10 minutes late and then made me wait almost 2 additional hours while he counseled clients with whom he double booked my interview time. He then proceeded to rip my job experience to shreds and evade any questions I had about payment, work atmosphere, and how many other applicants he is interviewing for the position. I get it. You're not going to hire me. There's no cause for condescension and belittling me further than the rejection! Especially after disrespectfully making me sit two hours in a waiting room when I arrived early for the interview! via /r/rant http://ift.tt/2r3mKRW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts