Friday, June 9, 2017

Odd sound coming from 17 OR break pedal


I have a 2 week old17 OR premium and when I press the break pedal I can hear a noticible sound of the piston that connects to the main break line engaging and releasing. It's pneumatic in sound and also sounds like some air is releasing. It's coming from right above the break pedal before the firewall and I can see the piston in question by looking under my steering wheel / cockpit wheel well. I've looked in the pedal well and no fluid comes out when the pedal is pressed, it's just noisy. The breaks work without fault (currently) so my questions are: is this normal? Is this part of the break in / normal cycle for new vehicles? Should I or can I get it fixed if necessary? via /r/4Runner http://ift.tt/2r9ZA0o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts