Friday, June 9, 2017

Pain In right Hand Side Under Ribs


Hi,I'm 34 year old caucasian male, 193 pounds, 190.5 cm. body fat 16.9%Over the past year I have had a dull ache below my ribs on my right hand side. It has never gotten to the point where I wanted to go to the doctor with it. It is noticeable if I stop and think about it in my daily life, but does not cause me pain that won't allow me leave the house.It has got more noticeable over the past two weeks, to the point where I can constantly know it is there. It radiates from the front of my ribs to the back. The pain is often a little worse at night, but it is in the background, like a dull, stretched feeling below my ribs.I don't have any existing medical conditions.I'm worried if this is due to alcohol intake. I haven't drank over the past two years. From the age of 21-30 I drank quite a lot per week. Some excessive weeks, I could get through a 750ml bottle of vodka (26 units approx) and maybe 3 bottles of red wine (30 units). This was pretty constant over these years, with some breaks.Over the past two years I've got fitter, started eating better and removed alcohol. I am wondering why am I still experiencing this pain below my ribs. Would this be fatty liver that hasn't/will not heal that I have caused through alcohol? Or could it be something else like gall bladder.I did a liver urine test from amazon (for what its worth) and my bilirubin levels were low.Thanks. via /r/AskDocs http://ift.tt/2slXF92

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts