Friday, June 9, 2017

Support offer in Toronto area


Seeing a couple of the posts here over the last 48 hours, I couldn't sit by and watch. I know how hard it can be to try and deal with the repercussions of waking up, especially when it comes to the friends and family side of things. During my own awakening I lost my wife, my family, my friends...everybody I ever knew. I don't want anybody to go through that alone if it's within my power to help.So. I'm now re-married to a wonderful, accepting, and compassionate woman. I have a job that allows me certain freedoms in a financial sense. I'm a co-organizer for a geeky meetup group. And I've been told that I'm a good listener and support. Being a happy and moderately successful born-in exjw, I want to help.If you are in the GTA and are struggling for support, *PLEASE * send me a PM. I would love to make arrangements to meet you and chat, or if that feels like too much, at least to give you somebody to text/call. I live in Scarborough and work downtown. I have a metropass and can make my way around the city.Reach out. I promise I will reach back. via /r/exjw http://ift.tt/2rdsUhH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts