Monday, June 12, 2017

Correlation between anxiety and hyperthyroidism?


24M, 6'0, 186 lb, Caucasian. I've had mild/moderate anxiety / panic issues my entire life, essentially. Currently on no meds, just use exercise / meditation to deal with it.I recently stumbled across hyperthyroidism, and a lot of the symptoms resonate with me. Namely, heat intolerance, warm skin (an ex-gf used to call me a "space heater"), fast metabolism (I'm normally 170-175 lb, but am currently on a mass gaining diet / weight lifting program), fatigue, restlessness. I'm curious to hear if there is a known correlation between anxiety and hyperthyroidism, and if it's worth investigating with my doctor or if I'm just being a hypochondriac. via /r/AskDocs http://ift.tt/2rU0AEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts