Monday, June 12, 2017

Want to Game with My Brother. Please Help.


Hey r/gaming! Growing up, I was always Player Two to my brother. My brother has always been huge into gaming. We had a Nintendo64, and we used to play so many awesome games together. I grew out of gaming for the most part- I still love my N64 and play Legend of Zelda/Mario Kart etc. but I just don't game much anymore.He bought me the first computer game I ever really played- KOTOR and then later, KOTOR II. These are the only computer games I've ever really played (a little Age of Empires and some Myth game I can't remember the name of). I need your help- we aren't really close anymore. I miss my brother, and I want to be a better sister. I really want to be able to play games and talk to him about games since that's what he spends his free time doing. He doesn't have a lot of IRL friends, so I want to be able to have him over to play games and spend time with me. Can you recommend similar games to KOTOR, Final Fantasy, or Legend of Zelda? I have an Xbox One, an N64, and he downloaded Steam (or is it Stream?) on my computer, so I have that too.Thanks for reading!! via /r/gaming http://ift.tt/2rUaPci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts