Sunday, July 16, 2017

How to organize books on Kindle Fire


Hi everyone. I got a kindle fire 8 on prime day, an improvement from my Second Generation Kindle I got in 2009- though that still works!I have hundreds of books I've downloaded over the years, and now that they're on the Fire I need to figure out how to organize them. I can no longer tell what I've read and what I haven't, besides sorting by 'most recent' Everything is in Library and not Downloaded yet, but I don't want to download the hundreds of books to be read, as that's a waste of space. I want to organize the Library better. Is this possible?I thought if I put books in 'collections' they would remove from the library and just live in their collection, but they don't- everything stays in the Library too. So I've got a really long list of books and I'm struggling to figure out the best way to sort it all out.Any suggestions welcome! Thanks! via /r/kindlefire http://ift.tt/2uxO4gC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts