Saturday, July 8, 2017

Returning player, last played during Retribution (2014), hoping to get some information on what's changed


I'm looking at returning to the game with a subscription, But feel like it's an absolutely daunting task to just jump back in!I don't want to get overwhelmed by how much has changed and just end up dropping the game straight away. Some preparation would make it easier I think.I know longer have corp mates that I can fall in with and get information from or learn new things with :(Is there anyone who can summarise the major changes/updates/additions? Or maybe point me in the right direction so I can investigate? Finding information on the forums is not a pleasant experience since there are more people on there now.Some of my most enjoyable moments gaming have been in EVE, I'd like to get back in and make some more! via /r/Eve http://ift.tt/2tBEfuO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts