Sunday, July 16, 2017

27 [F4R] Looking for COOL people to play League of Legends with. Normals/ARAMs.


Hey~I am a 27 year old girl on EST who is a (plat 5 last season) support main. I am looking for cool people to play normal games on League of Legends with who will also talk in Discord.Bonus points if you are not a support main, are able to play often (especially at night time), and are 24 years old or above. None of these are required, but pluses.Comment or PM me with more than just your summoner name -- I am looking for cool people to play with, talk with on a regular basis and become friends with, not just someone to fill an empty spot in a lobby. Provide the same information I provided about myself and anything else you'd like to add -- I am free to answer any questions you may have as well. via /r/r4r http://ift.tt/2tgX3Td

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts