Sunday, July 16, 2017

I'm after info on the game sharing feature.


So I'm finally in a position where I can game share with a friend. I'm just wondering if someone could give me like a 101 on how it all works?If I pre-order a game and it's available to pre-load, can my friend also pre-load it? How does DLC work? Can I only play a game my friend owns if he's online at the same time? Can we both play the same game at the same time? Are there any security issues using it? Does it break and terms and conditions doing this considering me and my friend are not in the same home? Or has Microsoft accepted this is what the feature is going to be used for and are just going with it?Would ideally like to hear from people with positive and negative opinions on the feature so I can make my mind up if it's worth doing. via /r/xboxone http://ift.tt/2t4NtPj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts