
Basically Ive been dating this girl for a few months now (Im 22, she's 19), havent asked her to be my gf yet. Have breached the topic with her a couple times and basically told her, I tend to take things slow, she's cool with it, thinks it's cute. So as of recently, Ive just started a full time job and we havent been able to hang out in like 3 weeks since we're both busy. She texts me during the week to ask how Im doing we chat for a bit and I ask her on saturday at around 1 if she wants to hang out after she is off work tonight, she replies at like 9: "However you want I just dont have any money". At that point Im already out so I tell her I might be a little late, so she asks me if I can go tomorrow then since apparently she has to get up early. I let her know that I wont be able to hang out the rest of that weekend and probably not next weekend either and ask her how early she has to get up.. she replies with 5 so I text her "Let's go another week", and she doesn't reply to that which is no big deal, few days later I text her during the week "How's work" and also no reply. Keep in mind I work a 9 to 5 and she works 3 to 11 so we have little time to hang out. I also once ghosted her for a week, which I apologized for. Not sure if she is still spiteful about it Now Im wondering whats going on, 4 days has passed with no reply and I see she has a new post on instagram of a beach that reads: "You said it yourself life makes sure to drive away your loved ones. So when you ask, "Are you mad at me?" and I reply truthfully with a "no", Im only preparing myself for when your not there, it'll hurt me less that way" Im not even sure if this post is directed at me because I never said that, but if she is trying to end things im not sure why she would still have me and follow me on instagram.. What is going on?? via /r/relationship_advice http://ift.tt/2u9JrEM
No comments:
Post a Comment