http://twitter.com/yaboytonez
Sunday, July 14, 2019
@yaboytonez: RT @PalmerReport: Donald Trump's day so far: - Tells four nonwhite Congresswomen to "go back" to where they came from - Three of them were born here - What a racist idiot - #RacistInChief and #RacistTrump are trending - Kids are locked in cages - Trump can go fuck himself - It's still only 1:30pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've seen quite a few recommendations for sessions that generally exceed 60-75min:-Protein or BCAA halfway through -Protein or BCAA hal...
-
IntroductionAs many have already experienced, taking down the new Ilya Muromets heavy bomber with an attack plane is extremely easy due to ...
-
http://twitter.com/sthboutariana
-
http://twitter.com/abtbtbbt
-
1. It's a PvE map where teams avoid each otherSince there is no single contention point, what usually happens is that teams just split ...
-
Modern Vanity Makeup Dressing Table Set W Stool Flip Top Mirror for Bedroom via eBay https://ift.tt/360Vh8g
-
Hey Reddit,So on Monday I'm starting my first job as a junior web dev.In the past at my internship I've just used notepad++ to crea...
No comments:
Post a Comment